Thornton Workplace Investigations Ensures That Your Sexual Harassment or Other Colorado Workplace or Employment Claim is Dealt With in the Most Effective Manner. We will:
- Confer with client contact, after a complaint has been made, in order to determine basic outlines of complaint, and identify the complaining and accused party or parties, potential witnesses, critical documents and physical evidence.
- Coordinate a Litigation Hold on critical documents and physical evidence.
- Develop a written Investigation Plan.
- Interview the complaining party or parties.
- Interview the accused party or parties.
- Interview witnesses.
- Document investigation procedures (create an Investigation Log).
- Prepare a written Investigation Report.
- Testify as a fact witness to investigation procedures, if necessary.
- Testify as an expert witness as to investigations conducted internally or by other outside investigators.