A Colorado Springs-based lawyer & investigator specializing in sexual harassment and other workplace & Employment issues.
We want it. We expect it.
Though we may want the full truth, what we often get is a flat-out lie, a half-truth, or a distorted perception. The job of Thornton Workplace Investigations is to get to the truth by finding the facts of a particular incident, whether it be sexual harassment or another workplace claim. With over 30 years of experience counseling clients and litigating claims on behalf of both employers and employees, Attorney Gene R. Thornton, AWI-CH is trained and experienced in getting to the truth of a matter. If you’re looking to hire an investigator for your workplace, then Gene R. Thornton, AWI-CH has the experience, training, and ethics you need. Contact him today for a free initial consultation.
Thornton Workplace Investigations, LLC Investigates alleged Sexual Harassment And Other Workplace Misconduct For Colorado Employers Promptly, Thoroughly, And Fairly In Order To:
Gene R. Thornton, ESQ., AWI-CH
- Conducted numerous investigations of various types.
- Practiced in employment law and litigation on behalf of both employers and employees.
- Association of Workplace Investigator (AWI) Certificate Holder (AWI-CH).
- Published author in human resources field.
- Presented continuing legal education seminars in employment law.
- Content contributor to Colorado Springs Business Journal.
- Certified Business Consultant: Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center.
- Member: Association of Workplace Investigators (AWI).
- Member: Colorado Springs Society for Human Resource Management (CSSHRM).
- Member: Colorado Bar Association.
- Member: El Paso County Bar Association.
- Former Member: Colorado Bar Association Ethics Committee.
- Former Judicial Clerk: Colorado Court of Appeals.
- Arbitrator: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)/National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc. (NASD).
- Testified as expert witness.